End of Financial Year Sale 2017
by OSA | June 1, 2017
It’s that time of year again and OSA is having an end of financial year sale on selected products.
Type 71C+ fusion splicers
Wireless LAN enabled High Definition Core Monitoring fusion splicer. Faster Splicing 6sec / Heating 14sec and Splicing loss SMF 0.01dB(Typical)
- Faster Splicing 6sec / Heating 14sec
- Splicing loss SMF 0.01dB(Typical)
- Fully optimized two independent heaters
- Wireless LAN Connectivity & Useful Smart Phone App
- Fully navigational touch screen interface
- IPx2 water protection, IP5x dust protection
- Work at 6000m, 76cm drop on 5 faces
Automated Multifiber (MPO and MTP) Connector Inspection Probe
Turn your smart device into an automated multifiber inspection solution. Inspect multifiber MPO and MTP dense panels, reach recesses connectors and perform pass/fail assessments – quickly and easily
Automated and fumble-free: Automatically inspect multifiber connectors without the hassle of manipulating scanning knobs.
Right the first time: No repeats, no missed fibers, no confusion. View and validate all fibers on the first try.
Find dirty connectors—fast: Chances are that at least one of your multifiber connectors is dirty. Inspect quickly and easily using a tool specifically designed for accessing dense panels and minimizing inspection time. No more excuses for blind connections!
- Fully automated
- Interchangeable nozzles for compatibility with MPO, MTP® 1, QODC® 2-12, & OptiTip® 3 MT connectors. Single-fibre connector tips are also available
- Just pull the trigger to inspect single- or dual-row fiber connectors (12/24 or 16/32)
- Slim design and rotation capabilities made for dense/recessed patch panels
- Individually numbered fibers to avoid confusion. Patent pending interface enabling a view of the entire multifibre connector in one shot along with individual and global pass/fail status
- Screenless operation enabled by pass/fail LED indicator
- Automated photo capture rendering
- ConnectorMax2 mobile application compatible with smart devices
- Just one probe to inspect multifiber and single-fiber connectors
- Embedded analysis – quickly and easily
iOLM-based automated MPO and MTP cable characterization solution
Go beyond insertion loss and fully characterize each fiber of MPO- or MTP-connectorized cables with an intelligent and automated test process. Get accurate reflectance measurement, which is essential for 100G+ network migration. Designed for construction and troubleshooting of the data center physical layer, and characterization of singlemode MPO and MTP 12-fiber cables.
- Test, in automated sequence, the individual fibers of an MPO- or MTP-connectorized cable, inside or outside the data center or FTTx application
- Leverage the power of iOLM/OTDR to precisely locate faults and measure connector reflectance
- Use the same test set for certification and troubleshooting on multifiber and single-fiber links
- Field-scalable solution
- Ultilizing iOLM allows for faster-than-ever testing of singlemode MPO and MTP cables, with no need to use a fan-out cable or cassette
- a single push of the Start button initiates a fully automated test sequence of the 12 fibers, resulting in 12 single measurements